The Transport Scoping Study pre-planning consultation areas to be addressed usually include:
- Planning policy context and the type/scale of development
- Provisional means of access, servicing and parking
- Previous land use and historic traffic generation from the development site
- Person trip generations and trip distribution methodologies and/or assumptions
- Catchments or study area for the proposed development
- Identify committed development
- This is development in the vicinity of the site which has planning consent but is not yet built or operational and would have a material impact on local traffic conditions
- Scope of road accident investigation. Personal Injury Accident records are obtained from the local recording authority this information usually incurs an administration charge
- Existing traffic flows and network peak hour periods
- Assessment years – year of opening and horizon year(s) including traffic growth factors from the traffic count year to the assessment years, to take account of traffic growth on the highway network.
What Our Clients Say:
Swept Path Analysis and Visibility Drawing incorporated into a Technical Note, Proposed Residential Dwelling, Colchester.
Highway Statement, Proposed Residential Development, Stockport
Transport Assessment, Proposed Residential Development (170 dwellings), Essex
Speed Survey, Proposed Private Residential Development – Testimonial
Access Feasibility Study, Proposed Private Residential Development – Testimonial
Analysis of Speed Survey and Swept Path Analysis
Stage 2 Road Safety Audit, Residential, Staffordshire
Construction Traffic Management Plan
Flood Risk Assessment, Testimonial, Industrial Development, Sheffield
Require Assistance with a Transport Scoping Study?
Sanderson Associates have enjoyed over 35 years in business, our experienced engineers have extensive experience in producing Transport Scoping Studies for a wide variety of major and minor developments throughout the whole of the UK, Isle of Man and Ireland.
We would be pleased to provide you with our competitive fee proposal to produce a Transport Scoping Study, please call us on 01924 844080 or click here to complete our secure online form.